I just bought some for pain relief, after reading about it in the Palm Beach Post. I never heard of it before then. One mother said her son committed suicide. Well, that is too bad, but an herb didn’t do it.
If this stuff works like it is purported, I am all for it. Herbs that are pain
relievers. Nothing wrong with that.
I have arthritis in multiple joints with constant pain. I used to smoke cannabis but it is too difficult to get and I don’t want to do business with street vendors. So an online site that sells a legal herb is just up my alley.
Thanks to the Palm Beach Post. Now you little kiddies, go back to your studies and stop looking to get high all the time. I am a 66 yo woman who has accumulated not only pain, but some wisdom. I know what I am doing.
This is what I say to the State: Keep your laws off my body.
I will let you know what happens.
* Testosterone-Propionate is optimal but Testosterone-Cypionate or Testosterone-Enanthate can be used if the Propionate is a problem for you.
* Trenbolone-Acetate will really set this cycle off more so than any steroid in the stack. If you respond poorly to the hormone you might replace it with Masteron-Propionate at a dosing of 300mg per week; three injections of 100mg each.
* While Equipoise on its own is not a great mass builder, coupled with Testosterone-Propionate and the initial Dianabol use you will produce some very solid gains and see your strength increase very nicely. Further, EQ will promote a more conditioned look while you’re still growing.
* Arimidex may not be needed for some but most will be best served with this low dose. If aromatase related side-effects become a problem you will need to increase the dose to 1mg/eod and in most all men this will eliminate the problems.
* How much weight can you gain from this cycle? That’s a hard question to answer; it will greatly depend on how high your calorie intake is. If you are eating a maintenance level diet you may be able to put on 7-10lbs of tissue, this is excluding any water weight that might come with the Dianabol but any water weight will dissipate shortly after it’s discontinued. Further, the Arimidex will greatly help control this issue. Moreover, the higher your carb intake is above necessity the more water you’ll probably hold.
As we all know, your hormones play a crucial role in your ability to build muscle, burn fat, and generally live a healthy, happy life. Laxogenin encourages an optimal muscle-building environment by regulating cortisol levels in the body. As you may know, excessive cortisol is the archenemy of muscle growth. Cortisol is incredibly catabolic and can significantly impair your ability to build muscle protein and it may even lead to atrophy -- muscle wasting! While you do need some cortisol to function properly, too much can severely hamper your efforts to build slabs of lean muscle.